Day 1, 18th of April
Welcome to the official beginning of Katacon Europe 2018. We start the day together to get us ready to learn and share, before we split up for deep learning in workshops and study visits.
08:30–08:40 | Welcome and opening with Pia Anhede and Joakim Hillberg
08:40–09:40 | Opening keynote by Mike Rother
09:40–09:55 | Practical information for the Katacon learning sessions
Study Visits & Workshops
Choose one of the study visits and workshops below.
Please note that the ending time may vary.
3. Reinier de Graaf Hospital—study visit
4. City of Amsterdam—study visit
6. Kata awareness training using the Domino simulation—workshop
Alina Muresan, Lean Partners
7. Connect Kata with strategy deployment through Hoshin Kanri—workshop
Ralph Winkler, CEO of Lean Partners, Germany
8. TWI + Kata: Building a culture of respect for people—workshop
Jitka Tejnorová and Markéta Šimáková, DMC management consulting, Czech Republic
9. The Kata Dojo: Develop world class coaches—workshop. FULLY BOOKED
Tilo Schwarz, Management Trainer and Kata Coach, Lernzone
10. Culture and mindset for continuous improvement—workshop
Lindsie van der Horst and Emiel van Est, The Netherlands
11. Kata at scale – a Toyota Kata Culture inspired case—workshop
Ingeborg ten Berge and David Bogaerts, Lean & agile coaches at ING Bank, The Netherlands
We meet at B.amsterdam.
Included for all participants.