Preconference | Day 1 | Day 2
Registration | Venue & Travel
Welcome to register for the first Katacon in Europe. Connect and learn together with the rapidly growing world of Kata practitioners in Europe.
If you want to register multiple participants, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee & payment
Event fee: €895 (for two days)
Pay by invoice, due date 30 days.
Pay by credit card. A link will be emailed after registration.
I'm a speaker at the conference and will join for free
The invoice will be issued by Lean Competence Sweden AB. VAT 21% is always added to the price according to the rules in The Netherlands, even when the purchase is made by a VAT registered company from another country. Read details about VAT
The place of supply of services in respect of admission to scientific, educational, entertainment or similar events, supplied to a taxable person, shall be the place where those events actually take place. As the event takes place in The Netherlands, it should be taxed in the Netherlands with 21% VAT added to the fee. Companies from other EU countries, please contact your local tax office in case you wish to apply for a VAT refund.
Close VAT info
Who helped you find Katacon?
Katacon is arranged as a partnership with Kata people from 12 countries. Please help us by selecting who influenced you to sign up for Katacon.
Comments about who helped you find out about Katacon
Study visit or workshop, day 1Select one of the following:
1. Fuji Seal—study visit
2. Accell Group—study visit
3. Reinier de Graaf Hospital—study visit
4. City of Amsterdam—study visit
5. Nationale Nederlanden—study visit
6. Kata awareness training using the Domino simulation—workshop
7. Connect Kata with strategy deployment through Hoshin Kanri—workshop
8. TWI + Kata: Building a culture of respect for people—workshop
9. The Kata Dojo: Develop world class coaches—workshop
10. Culture and mindset for continuous improvement—workshop
11. Kata at scale – a Toyota Kata Culture inspired case—workshop
EU VAT number (if any)
Special dietary requirements
By registering, you agree to the terms and conditions.